Powdies Secret Recipe (Part 1): Golden Banana Muffins
Updated: 5 days ago
While Powdies drink mixes can be used to make a nutritious and tasty juice, they can also be used in many other ways. They can be incorporated into other foods to enrich flavor and add valuable vitamins and minerals. In this series, we will share some convenient and easy ways to use Powdies drink mixes to flavor food and add nutritious value! This week, we begin with adding Powdies fruit and vegetable mixes to muffins.
Banana Muffin Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes. Total time: 35 minutes. Makes 6 large muffins.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup softened butter
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup mashed overripe bananas
1 or 2 Powdies mixes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease a 6 Cup Jumbo Muffin pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Add 1-2 Powdies mixes for extra nutritional value.
5. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
6. Pour batter into muffin pan.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
8. Let muffins cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer them onto a wire rack.