Healthy Christmas Cookie Dessert Recipe
This holiday season opt for a healthy dessert treat like banana cookies. This recipe is quite easy to make and flexible enough to satisfy everyone’s taste preferences. There are only two required ingredients: ripe bananas and oats. The flavor can be adjusted by adding walnuts or peanut butter. For a sweeter alternative, try adding cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. When Powdies sachets become available, consider adding 1 sachet to increase nutritional value of this sweet treat.
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of oats
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F/177 °C.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
3. Add oats.
4. Add any additional ingredients (such as peanut butter, cinnamon, or a Powdies sachet!)
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven when brown and firm.
7. Transfer to a rack to cool.
8. Store cookies in the fridge.